All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Here’s how you can be sure to be ready to buy your dream home in the year 2018! Searching for the best mortgage lender in houston or real estate professional is not an easy task. Below are some of our best tips that you can use to efficiently plan out your home purchase:
1. First and before even begin searching for homes, you need to make sure that you check your credit scores. Keep in mind well known and heavily advertised online companies offering your scores are often misleading as scores are just estimates, not the Tri-Merge Scores used in the mortgage banking industry. Your credit score is crucial towards you being approved for a home loan since the lender takes a close look at not only your income, assets or employment history but also your middle credit score. Search for a lender which will allow you purchase a copy of Tri-Merge credit score so you don’t have to pull credit at several institutions to obtain a quote.
2. Second and no matter how appealing the thought of buying anything new might seem to be at that moment specially during the holidays, our recommendation is to wait. Doing so may eliminate your chance to purchase a house for another 2 or 3 more years. Buying on credit even with the stores’ promise of delayed future payments, the balance of your purchase and its monthly payment show up almost immediately under your credit report. So, if your desire is to become a home owner consult first with us whether your intended future purchases will affect your qualification chances.
3. Third save money at closing by asking your loan officer about available special incentive programs from preferred real estate agents and/or brokers which may help you save in some cases even $2,500 which you would need to otherwise pull from your pocket. Only one question may get you enough money to buy brand new appliances for free!
4. Be humble and loyal once you chose the lender and/or real estate professional you feel gives you best value after your complete a thorough research about market options. Buying a house is almost a full-time job for a brief period of time. In certain occasions, buyers’ bossy attitudes may discourage loan officer and/or real estate agents from going the extra mile searching incentives they could have obtained if had a nicer and humble attitude.
5. Last but certainly not the least, always research for the best mortgage lender in Houston and/or real estate agents offering best value. We cannot stress on the importance of this because as a homebuyer, there are a lot of things that you might not be aware of, therefore getting an agent who is trustworthy, informative and reputable is key!
July 28th.... A very important day for someone at age 44. A huge change that was much needed but none the less, very difficult. After living in my previous home for 15 years and being with someone for 25 years, I found myself back at my Mom’s house and starting over. After wallowing in my sadness for a while, I decided to start looking for a new home for my young adult children, dogs and myself. Thankfully, a cousin had given me a number to a realtor that led me to Joan with Clear Lending. With all the difficult changes I also was in for a fight when it came to applying for a mortgage. Being naive to the process, Joan was very patient and helpful. Even when I felt hopeless, he reminded me constantly it would be okay and it was part of the process, I'm not sure but I think maybe a part of him was starting to see the difficulty I was facing. But one night, I received the best phone call in the world!! I was clear to move forward and close on my home. I thank God every day for putting the right people in my path to help in my new chapter of life. Thank you Joan and Clear Lending for working so hard on my approval for my mortgage.
Thank you so much for all your hard work to make this loan a successful ending. You know this is not my first house, but my family and I are very grateful. I am not a first time home buyer, but we are very excited to be a home owner again. I thank you from the bottom of my heart once more for making this possible. Yes, I will definitely refer anyone who comes to me for the inquiry. I will never forget you Joan and Nathalie for what you have done and how hard you worked to make my dream come true. You are very efficient and professional. I am glad that you are my loan officer. Thank you very much once again.
First and foremost I want to thank the entire Clear Lending team for this incredible experience. Joan Gallardo was very professional and honest throughout this whole process. He took the time to explain everything step by step and at any time of day. I am a DACA recipient and that wasn't no issue at all for Mr. Joan to get me a loan for the low rate of 3.875% interest. To me that is amazing and very appreciated because other loan companies told me I was not able to get a interest rate like that because I was a DACA recipient. I highly recommend Clear Lending for DACA recipients because they opened the doors for me so I can accomplish my dreams of purchasing my first home. Patricia was also very attentive to my process and helpful every step of the way. Mrs. Rosa Iraheta was my realtor who helped me look for the home and made sure it met all my expectations. I can't thank you enough for all the time and hard work you and the whole Clear Lending team put for me and my family to be here today in our new home. May God bless you all! And Thank you!