All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Here’s how you can be sure to be ready to buy your dream home in the year 2018! Searching for the best mortgage lender in houston or real estate professional is not an easy task. Below are some of our best tips that you can use to efficiently plan out your home purchase:
1. First and before even begin searching for homes, you need to make sure that you check your credit scores. Keep in mind well known and heavily advertised online companies offering your scores are often misleading as scores are just estimates, not the Tri-Merge Scores used in the mortgage banking industry. Your credit score is crucial towards you being approved for a home loan since the lender takes a close look at not only your income, assets or employment history but also your middle credit score. Search for a lender which will allow you purchase a copy of Tri-Merge credit score so you don’t have to pull credit at several institutions to obtain a quote.
2. Second and no matter how appealing the thought of buying anything new might seem to be at that moment specially during the holidays, our recommendation is to wait. Doing so may eliminate your chance to purchase a house for another 2 or 3 more years. Buying on credit even with the stores’ promise of delayed future payments, the balance of your purchase and its monthly payment show up almost immediately under your credit report. So, if your desire is to become a home owner consult first with us whether your intended future purchases will affect your qualification chances.
3. Third save money at closing by asking your loan officer about available special incentive programs from preferred real estate agents and/or brokers which may help you save in some cases even $2,500 which you would need to otherwise pull from your pocket. Only one question may get you enough money to buy brand new appliances for free!
4. Be humble and loyal once you chose the lender and/or real estate professional you feel gives you best value after your complete a thorough research about market options. Buying a house is almost a full-time job for a brief period of time. In certain occasions, buyers’ bossy attitudes may discourage loan officer and/or real estate agents from going the extra mile searching incentives they could have obtained if had a nicer and humble attitude.
5. Last but certainly not the least, always research for the best mortgage lender in Houston and/or real estate agents offering best value. We cannot stress on the importance of this because as a homebuyer, there are a lot of things that you might not be aware of, therefore getting an agent who is trustworthy, informative and reputable is key!
FROM GOOGLE: We are first time home owners, thanks to Joan and his team at Clear Lending. I may add his assistant Patricia A. was very pleasant to work with and very attentive. Our house hunting journey was painless, smooth, and actually quick. How quick… in 29 days we went from looking at 10 houses (in one day), we were serious about buying a house. Joan provided potential houses for us in the area we wanted and we did our homework in reviewing and narrowing it down to 10. From looking at different houses to the closing date, I can stay Joan was very much hands on through the whole process. My husband dealt with Joan primarily, but I could see how Joan was there for us. When we had questions at any given time, we could asked, he was always available and responsive. As first time home buyers we had lots of questions and Joan didn’t minimize our questions. Joan is very knowledgeable in his line of work, I can honestly say that. He always kept us informed of what was going on behind the scenes, so we felt at ease. Thanks to Joan, we were able to obtain a good low mortgage rate. Obtain a HOUSE, we are happy and thankful to call our own! My husband actually found Clear Lending online and we couldn’t believe the reviews, it sounded too good to be true. Take it from us, it’s true, we have experienced ourselves. We are thankful to Joan for his dedication, sincerity, knowledge, and guidance. Joan was truly a blessing for us. We would truly recommend Joan and his team at Clear Lending. God bless you Joan. Migdia
Thank you SO much for all of your help! You were very patient with us and made sure we understood every step of the way. We never thought we would be able to find our perfect home this soon! We are still in shock how fast you’ve worked and how you were looking out for OUR best interests and not the other way around.
Thank you for caring in what you do, it really makes a difference when you’re working with someone that really cares and enjoys what they do. Thanks again! We will definitely make sure to send anyone looking into a home your way!
Gerardo & Brenda Olivares
Joan I really appreciate all the patience you had with us. You gave us hope after we had a bad experience with our bank making sure our loan was first approved before looking for a house. This really brought our hopes up. You made sure houses we went to see met our expectations. Then no matter how late at night or early in the morning you would answer all our calls. Even when we signed the contract on the house you would still keep in touch with us and made sure everything was good. I will be referring you everyone I know and our next home purchase is going to be with you. Thank you so much Joan.