All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Here’s how you can be sure to be ready to buy your dream home in the year 2018! Searching for the best mortgage lender in houston or real estate professional is not an easy task. Below are some of our best tips that you can use to efficiently plan out your home purchase:
1. First and before even begin searching for homes, you need to make sure that you check your credit scores. Keep in mind well known and heavily advertised online companies offering your scores are often misleading as scores are just estimates, not the Tri-Merge Scores used in the mortgage banking industry. Your credit score is crucial towards you being approved for a home loan since the lender takes a close look at not only your income, assets or employment history but also your middle credit score. Search for a lender which will allow you purchase a copy of Tri-Merge credit score so you don’t have to pull credit at several institutions to obtain a quote.
2. Second and no matter how appealing the thought of buying anything new might seem to be at that moment specially during the holidays, our recommendation is to wait. Doing so may eliminate your chance to purchase a house for another 2 or 3 more years. Buying on credit even with the stores’ promise of delayed future payments, the balance of your purchase and its monthly payment show up almost immediately under your credit report. So, if your desire is to become a home owner consult first with us whether your intended future purchases will affect your qualification chances.
3. Third save money at closing by asking your loan officer about available special incentive programs from preferred real estate agents and/or brokers which may help you save in some cases even $2,500 which you would need to otherwise pull from your pocket. Only one question may get you enough money to buy brand new appliances for free!
4. Be humble and loyal once you chose the lender and/or real estate professional you feel gives you best value after your complete a thorough research about market options. Buying a house is almost a full-time job for a brief period of time. In certain occasions, buyers’ bossy attitudes may discourage loan officer and/or real estate agents from going the extra mile searching incentives they could have obtained if had a nicer and humble attitude.
5. Last but certainly not the least, always research for the best mortgage lender in Houston and/or real estate agents offering best value. We cannot stress on the importance of this because as a homebuyer, there are a lot of things that you might not be aware of, therefore getting an agent who is trustworthy, informative and reputable is key!
Thank you so much Joan for helping me get approved and close on my beautiful house after being denied by AMCAP and CORNERSTONE over silly stuff. I signed a contract with Stormi Harris from NEWMARK homes and she pretty much requested me to get approved with their preferred lenders. First, I went to AMCAP and later I was sent to CORNERSTONE. Both first approved me but after waiting and a second review or something like that denied me for not having 2-year employment history with same employer and for a couple of silly old issues on credit. At that point, I had given NEWMARK homes over $13,000 which sometimes as per all communications I felt builder I was not going to get back if I didn’t get approved. Then I after searching on google for local lenders I was lucky enough to find Clear Lending and after sending an approval request I got a call from Broker Joan Gallardo. I advised him about the urgency and after I sent him my documents requested he gave me peace of mind by telling me I had 90% chance of being able to close. Joan was so clear and precise with what to expect I felt I was on the right place. After few conditions we had to clear I got the good news I was Clear-To-Close. I am so thankful I want everyone to know this guy rocks and if you are buying a brand new house maybe you want to avoid builder lenders if you don’t have everything perfect. Loan Officers will tell you everything is ok but as I lived it I can see they had no idea what underwriting may come back with after waiting and waiting for an approval. Soo scary!!!! Thanks Clear Lending for saving me from a huge loss and helping realize my dreams. I will refer you all my friends or whoever ask me if I know a good lender!!!
Thank you SO much for all of your help! You were very patient with us and made sure we understood every step of the way. We never thought we would be able to find our perfect home this soon! We are still in shock how fast you’ve worked and how you were looking out for OUR best interests and not the other way around.
Thank you for caring in what you do, it really makes a difference when you’re working with someone that really cares and enjoys what they do. Thanks again! We will definitely make sure to send anyone looking into a home your way!
Gerardo & Brenda Olivares
Thanks Joan for helping me refinance my house at such an excellent interest rate. For anyone reading this I want to let you know Joan has worked very hard even calling me 10:00 pm to push me get him documents needed for a final approval. I am very happy you Joan worked my loan and actually we will talk soon for my new coming home. Thanks again Joan.