All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
USDA Rural Development’s Section 502 Direct Loan Program provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
USDA Rural Development provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate or improve a dwelling in an eligible rural area. Borrowers seeking a USDA Home loan program in Houston have to meet following criteria:
• Meet income-eligibility
• Agree to occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
• Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
• Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
• Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
• Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
• Purchase a property within an eligible area.
Upon loan approval borrower may use funds for:
• New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence. Closing cost and reasonable/customary expenses associated with the purchase may be included in the transaction
• A site with a new or existing dwelling.
• Repairs and rehabilitation when associated with the purchase of an existing dwelling.
• Refinancing of eligible loans.
• Special design features or permanently installed equipment to accommodate a household member who has a physical disability.
• Reasonable and customary connection fees, assessments or the pro rata installment cost for utilities such as water, sewer, electricity and gas for which the buyer is liable
• A pro rata share of real estate taxes that is due and payable on the property at the time of loan closing. Funds can be allowed for the establishment of escrow accounts for real estate taxes and/or hazard and flood insurance premiums
• Essential household equipment such as wall-to-wall carpeting, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Purchasing and installing measures to promote energy efficiency (e.g. insulation, double-paned glass and solar panels)
• Installing fixed broadband service to the household as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Site preparation costs, including grading, foundation plantings, seeding or sod installation, trees, walks, fences and driveways.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing USDA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
I don't even know where to start with just how much Joan has helped us going above and beyond of his service. I was impressed with how he handled eveything from beginning til we closed, and made sure he contacted us about every detail necessary. I could reach him even late nights and weekends where he could be spending time with family but instead, he was available to assist us. I highly recommend Joan to anyone and I promise you, you won't regret it.
FROM GOOGLE: My experience with Joan and his team was absolutely WONDERFUL! They are all great at what they do! Joan is the best there is, no lie! He really knows the business & the entire process inside and out. He makes the entire process from beginning to close, easy for you! After being told by lender after lender that my husbands credit score was not high enough for a low rate, and being quoted these ridiculously high rates, we were exhausted with the whole thing and about ready to give up. But, then I ran across Clear Lending and Joan told us that was no problem and offered us the best rate that no other lender would even think of offering! From day one, he was available anytime I needed him, & he never made me feel like I was bothering him. He always had time and answered every question that I had. Joan is honest, to the point, & very helpful! I would definitely use him & his team again, and I highly recommend Clear Lending to anyone who wants to buy a home! They are truly the BEST!!!
Joan was such a pleasure to work with! When Quicken denied my client's loan, Joan stepped in immediately and made every effort to make sure my client was approved. Joan was always available when I called. I am going to definitely refer him to future clients. Thanks Joan! It was a pleasure working with you.