All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
USDA Rural Development’s Section 502 Direct Loan Program provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
USDA Rural Development provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate or improve a dwelling in an eligible rural area. Borrowers seeking a USDA Home loan program in Houston have to meet following criteria:
• Meet income-eligibility
• Agree to occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
• Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
• Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
• Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
• Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
• Purchase a property within an eligible area.
Upon loan approval borrower may use funds for:
• New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence. Closing cost and reasonable/customary expenses associated with the purchase may be included in the transaction
• A site with a new or existing dwelling.
• Repairs and rehabilitation when associated with the purchase of an existing dwelling.
• Refinancing of eligible loans.
• Special design features or permanently installed equipment to accommodate a household member who has a physical disability.
• Reasonable and customary connection fees, assessments or the pro rata installment cost for utilities such as water, sewer, electricity and gas for which the buyer is liable
• A pro rata share of real estate taxes that is due and payable on the property at the time of loan closing. Funds can be allowed for the establishment of escrow accounts for real estate taxes and/or hazard and flood insurance premiums
• Essential household equipment such as wall-to-wall carpeting, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Purchasing and installing measures to promote energy efficiency (e.g. insulation, double-paned glass and solar panels)
• Installing fixed broadband service to the household as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Site preparation costs, including grading, foundation plantings, seeding or sod installation, trees, walks, fences and driveways.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing USDA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Good evening my wonderful Clear Lending Team, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you, including Patricia, for all your awesome and amazing job with our last closing. Thanks for putting the loan process together. As always you guys are wonderful and just wanted let you to know I truly appreciate each and everyone of you for all your hard and outstanding work. I know that working together as a team our business will grow. Big hug to all. Thanks and blessings!
FROM GOOGLE: Due to a few discrepancies on my credit report. Joan agree to pull me into his office and explain to me a couple of things that I need to to approve my chances of becoming a homeowner I appreciate him for that cuz he don't have that to do that.the guys at clearlending is amazing I appreciate you all.
July 28th.... A very important day for someone at age 44. A huge change that was much needed but none the less, very difficult. After living in my previous home for 15 years and being with someone for 25 years, I found myself back at my Mom’s house and starting over. After wallowing in my sadness for a while, I decided to start looking for a new home for my young adult children, dogs and myself. Thankfully, a cousin had given me a number to a realtor that led me to Joan with Clear Lending. With all the difficult changes I also was in for a fight when it came to applying for a mortgage. Being naive to the process, Joan was very patient and helpful. Even when I felt hopeless, he reminded me constantly it would be okay and it was part of the process, I'm not sure but I think maybe a part of him was starting to see the difficulty I was facing. But one night, I received the best phone call in the world!! I was clear to move forward and close on my home. I thank God every day for putting the right people in my path to help in my new chapter of life. Thank you Joan and Clear Lending for working so hard on my approval for my mortgage.