All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
USDA Rural Development’s Section 502 Direct Loan Program provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
USDA Rural Development provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, or improve a dwelling in a suitable rural area. Borrowers seeking a USDA Home loan program in Houston have to meet the following criteria:
• Meet income-eligibility
• Agree to occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
• Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
• Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
• Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
• Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations on time
• Purchase a property within an eligible area.
Upon loan approval borrower may use funds for:
• New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence. The transaction may include closing costs and reasonable/customary expenses associated with the purchase.
• A site with a new or existing dwelling.
• Repairs and rehabilitation when coupled with the purchase of an existing home.
• Refinancing of eligible loans.
• Special design features or permanently installed equipment to accommodate a household member who has a physical disability.
• Reasonable and customary connection fees, assessments or the pro rata installment cost for utilities such as water, sewer, electricity, and gas for which the buyer is liable
• A pro-rata share of real estate taxes that is due and payable on the property at the time of loan closing. Funds can be allowed for the establishment of escrow accounts for real estate taxes and hazard and flood insurance premiums
• Essential household equipment such as wall-to-wall carpeting, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Purchasing and installing measures to promote energy efficiency (e.g., insulation, double-paned glass, and solar panels)
• Installing fixed broadband service to the household as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Site preparation costs, including grading, foundation plantings, seeding or sod installation, trees, walls, fences, and driveways.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much loan you can get Pre-Approved.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing USDA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online, and we will contact you right away to review the best options for you.
Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
It was an absolute pleasure working with Clear Lending Home Mortgage! Joan and his team truly worked hard on helping me receive my dream home. As a first time home buyer I was unaware of the process and very unsure of what all it took to complete the process. After receiving constant let down and missed opportunities. I was on the verge of giving up until I spoke to Joan. He and his staff worked hard for me in closing on my first home in under 30 days, with an amazingly low interest rate. There was never a time I questioned Joan or his staff. I went into closing confident with no suprises.They were with me the entire process. Words cannot express how grateful I am of Clear Lending Home Mortgage. The level of professionalism and dedication to work hard for the home buyer is exceptional. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase a home, they won't disappoint! Thank you Joan for everything, you made a dream come true!
FROM GOOGLE: AWESOME! Thank you, Joan, for everything! Charles and I are very happy with our experience and our new home. Thank you for being patient and explaining everything so thoroughly. Joan and his staff are great. Everyone was very helpful and friendly along the way. If you're a first time home buyer Joan is the perfect person to help you.
FROM GOOGLE: Working with Joan and his staff was an awesome experience. He was always available and ready to answer any question. They helped us with a construction loan to build our dream house. They guided us step by step making it really easy to get the One-Time-Close Construction Loan. If you want to make your dream of building your own house come true, we strongly recommend Clear Lending to be your Loan Officer.