Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
580 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Mortgages for recipients of ITIN or alternative SS require specific documentation for each case allowing access to housing.
Home Loans for ITIN recipients are now a reality. This program geared towards financing for undocumented borrowers living and working in the US with either an ITIN or an alternative SS used to report employee wages.
The ITIN Program serves two large groups. The first group would be those applicants with ITIN who are self-employed and use their ITIN to report income earned to the IRS with or without credit. The second group would be those applicants with an alternative SS in addition to their ITINs used to become wage earners through regular employment and to receive a W-2 at the end of the year.
For those applicants without credit, Clear Lending will help applicants establish credit through non-traditional trade lines such as car insurance, utilities, or even store financed payment experience. The idea is to provide our investors, the applicant has enough payment experience demonstrating ability and intention to repay loans and debts over at least 12 or 24 month period.
Homebuyers going through a home loan application process are analyzed through several variables that will show not only their creditworthiness and ability to repay but also their chances to default on the loan application. The following variables to consider:
- Credit: Credit reports show all creditors' payment history and balance information reported to Equifax, Experian, and Transunion. These rating companies rank individuals' creditworthiness through a scoring system ranging from 300 to 850. The lower the worsen and the higher, the better the credit rating. Most banks and lending companies will not consider anyone with less than 640 scores. Clear Lending can help applicants with 500 scores. The level of outstanding debt showing on the credit reports will play an essential role in determining how much more applicants can get further in debt before personal finances collapse.
- Employment: Employment is another critical variable considered when making a credit decision. Employment history is closely related to the applicants' ability to earn wages and thus to pay current bills plus new proposed debt such as a home loan. Income earnt is why employment history is verified for at least the previous two years from application.
- Income: With little or no debts, it is recommended a minimum of $80,000/year per person OR amongst all household family memebers. Analysis of the applicants' pay rate is fundamental to determine their most regular and constant earnings month after month. An increasing income trend will indicate home loan buyers can handle new proposed debt.
- Assets: For ITIN applicants trying to become homeowners, how much money they have saved is probably the most crucial variable. Without the right amount of savings, an application cannot proceed. The percentage needed for a down payment will depend on the complete scenario. For each applicant scenario, a different variable may allow smaller down payment starting with 15% (minimum $35,000) or higher for those applicants with riskier credit profiles.
General Program Highlights include:
- Applicants must have $35,000 saved to buy a house plus closing costs.
- Minimum loan $200,000.
- No credit OK with non-traditional trade lines.
- No Mobile or Manufactured Homes.
- Mortgage loan to purchase, refinance and cash out.
- Financing up to 85%.
- Gift funds acceptable after borrower contributes at least 15% of their funds.
- Eligible properties Single Family Residences or Townhouses only.
- Minimum 4 months reserves at closing.
To start the process we will need:
1. Last 2 years of Taxes.
2. 12 months of bank statements (all pages/all accounts) if self-employed/6 months if W-2.
3. Copy of ID.
4. Copy of ITIN.
5. Complete application and authorization.
6. Information on the property they are interested in (if available).
7. Total amount of funds available (In Bank, Cash, 401K, Gift, ect..).
8. Last 3 paycheck stubs (if available).
9. Copy of Credit Report and LOX on any derogatory accounts.
10. If no credit score, we will need 3 credit references.
11. Verification of Rent.
If you want to purchase your dream home, wait no longer, and know the amount you are Pre-Approved.
At Clear Lending, we help all borrowing needs. Now with the ITIN Loan Program becoming a homeowner for ITIN recipients is easier than ever. Please simply complete our secure encrypted Pre-Approval Form online, and we shall review it and get back to you with the best options.
Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
BEST LOAN OFFICER!!! I had a terrible experience with Nations Reliable Lending. After wasting time, I met Joan Gallardo. He cleaned my credit explaining WITH details what had to be done. He worked day, nights, even on SUNDAYS on getting me approved. Who does that? Just Joan Gallardo!!! I got a 100% financing thanks to Joan. Thanks to Joan my family and I have a place to call a HOME. I recommend everyone to contact JOAN GALLARDO! You will NOT regret it. Thank you Joan!!
For the COVID-19 the process was a little slow but Clear Lending worked hard and thanks to his team my wife and I fulfilled our dream. Thanks, Clear Lending!!!
Thanks Joan for helping us find our dream house and for making our loan possible. We were rejected by countless banks before and I am so appreciative because no one said the words you said first time: "Let's work your cases step by step and will buy a house". Thank you soooo much!!!