Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 6:00 pm / Sat Appointment Only

1% DOWN PMT Program:

Lowest down payment in the industry

Conventional

Lowest down payment option, the 1% DOWN PMT Program has become the solution to buyers with good credit and limited funds for closing...

 

The 1% DOWN PMT Program is a combination of the HomeReady Program plus a lender grant of 2% or $5,000 whichever is less enabling buyers to own additional equity in the property when the mortgage funds. The total amount of down payment required from the combined contribution of the home buyer and the grant is 3% of the purchase price.

The 1% DOWN PMT Program features:

- Great low rates.
- Closings of 30 days or less.
- Available with no monthly Mortgage Insurance.
- 97% LTV - 3% equity for your borrower.
- FICO score of 720.
- Lender contributes 2% or $5,000 (whichever is less).
- Max DTI will now be set by Automated Underwriting findings.

The 1% DOWN PMT Program requires borrowers to verify their income limits eligibility based on their respective county where the property will be purchased by going to:

https://homeready-eligibility.fanniemae.com/homeready

This service is provided for the sole purpose of showing potential eligibility for HomeReady loans, and not for any other purpose; and is subject to change.

Lenders must determine borrower/loan eligibility in accordance with Selling Guide policy. In the event of any conflict with this document, the Selling Guide and/or DU findings will govern.

Do not wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.

FHA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted  Pre-Approval Form  online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.

Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.


Customers Reviews:

  • Seba & Murat • December 31, 2015

    Joan is the first loan officer we worked with, however, we were lucky we found him as we saved so much time. Although house presented some handicaps, he took care of everything. He knows what to do after so many years of experince. If you are planning to buy a house, I advise to submit a loan application and soon will enjoy your new home!

    Thank you Joan for your time and efforts!

  • Nicole Elizabeth • June 05, 2015

    Joan was amazing! After being let down by Chase mortgage company, Joan and his team picked up the pieces and helped me out tremendously! I would recommend going through him for loans instead of a big commercial bank. No matter what time of day; he would answer any questions or reached out to me about any concerns. He is with you and the realtor every step of the way to help get you a home. Very passionate about helping clients get a home! I would like to thank Joan and his team for helping me get my first home! Y'all made the home buying process easy for me! Thank you again. I love my home.

  • Roy & Denita Hawkins • July 19, 2017

    Joan and Clear Lending were a blessing for our family! Prior to working with Joan, I ran into one brick wall after another with financial institutions that simply judged me based on a "credit score" without taking into account any contributing factors beyond my control. Fortunately for us, we met Joan. He was able to do something that up until that point seemed impossible...approval for a home purchase! He worked long hours and showed great patience. We have been in our new home purchase a little over two months and we owe Joan a great deal of credit. I recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing a home to give Joan a call before you give up. If it can be done he is the guy to make it happen! I have already referred a family member and they are excited. Thanks, Joan!

Get Your Very Latest Rate Quote Now!

If CELL Phone number is not valid we will not email your Quote