All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Mortgages for recipients of ITIN or alternative SS require specific documentation for each case allowing access to housing.
PROGRAM UPDATE DUE TO CORONAVIRUS COVID-19: This program no longer available.
Home Loans for ITIN recipients are now a reality. This program geared towards financing for undocumented borrowers living and working in the US with either an ITIN or an alternative SS used to report employee wages.
The ITIN Program serves two large groups. The first group would be those applicants with ITIN who are self-employed and use their ITIN to report income earned to the IRS with or without credit. The second group would be those applicants with an alternative SS in addition to their ITINs used to become wage earners through regular employment and to receive a W-2 at the end of the year.
For those applicants without credit, Clear Lending will help applicants establish credit through non-traditional trade lines such as car insurance, utilities, or even store financed payment experience. The idea is to provide our investors, the applicant has enough payment experience demonstrating ability and intention to repay loans and debts over at least 12 or 24 month period.
Homebuyers going through a home loan application process are analyzed through several variables that will show not only their creditworthiness and ability to repay but also their chances to default on the loan application. The following variables to consider:
- Credit: Credit reports show all creditors' payment history and balance information reported to Equifax, Experian, and Transunion. These rating companies rank individuals' creditworthiness through a scoring system ranging from 300 to 850. The lower the worsen and the higher, the better the credit rating. Most banks and lending companies will not consider anyone with less than 640 scores. Clear Lending can help applicants with 500 scores. The level of outstanding debt showing on the credit reports will play an essential role in determining how much more applicants can get further in debt before personal finances collapse.
- Employment: Employment is another critical variable considered when making a credit decision. Employment history is closely related to the applicants' ability to earn wages and thus to pay current bills plus new proposed debt such as a home loan. Income earnt is why employment history is verified for at least the previous two years from application.
- Income: Analysis of the applicants' pay rate is fundamental to determine their most regular and constant earnings month after month. An increasing income trend will indicate home loan buyers can handle new proposed debt.
- Assets: For ITIN applicants trying to become homeowners, how much money they have saved is probably the most crucial variable. Without the right amount of savings, an application cannot proceed. The percentage needed for a down payment will depend on the complete scenario. For each applicant scenario, a different variable may allow smaller down payment starting with 10% or as high as 20% for those applicants with riskier credit profiles.
General Program Highlights include:
- Applicants must have $30,000 saved to buy a house.
- Minimum loan $160,000.
- Fixed Loans only.
- No credit OK with non-traditional trade lines.
- No Mobile or Manufactured Homes.
- Mortgage loan to purchase, refinance and cash out.
- Financing up to 90% with 660 credit scores.
- Gift funds acceptable after borrower contributes at least 5% of their funds.
- Eligible properties Single Family Residences or Townhouses only.
- Minimum 4 months reserves at closing.
If you want to purchase your dream home, wait no longer, and know the amount you are Pre-Approved.
At Clear Lending, we help all borrowing needs. Now with the ITIN Loan Program becoming a homeowner for ITIN recipients is easier than ever. Please simply complete our secure encrypted Pre-Approval Form online, and we shall review it and get back to you with the best options.
Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
From my first call to the final signature at closing, Joan and his team were amazing! They were patient with all my questions, and gave me the support and guidance to make my home buying process a very pleasant one. Their attention to customer service was incredible, always making me feel as if I was their only customer! Thank you Clear Lending for a wonderful home buying experience!
It was great to have Clear Lending support to achieve my objectives. My Family and I contacted Clear Lending from Indonesia for primary home mortgage. All the process was completed remotely by email and Whatsapp. Upon getting the credit approval, we chose our new home and closed the purchase successfully and timely. My Family and I are very lucky to count on you and we wish to thank you for a fantastic services and for your guidance and advise.
Thank you SO much for all of your help! You were very patient with us and made sure we understood every step of the way. We never thought we would be able to find our perfect home this soon! We are still in shock how fast you’ve worked and how you were looking out for OUR best interests and not the other way around.
Thank you for caring in what you do, it really makes a difference when you’re working with someone that really cares and enjoys what they do. Thanks again! We will definitely make sure to send anyone looking into a home your way!
Gerardo & Brenda Olivares