All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Mortgages for recipients of ITIN or alternative SS require specific documentation for each case allowing access to housing.
Home Loans for ITIN recipients are now a reality. This program is geared towards financing for undocumented borrowers living and working in the US with either an ITIN or an alternative SS used to report employment wages.
The ITIN Program serves 2 large groups. The first group would be those applicants with ITIN who are self-employed and use their ITIN to report income earned to the IRS with or without credit. The second group would be those applicants with an alternative SS in addition to their ITINs used to become wage earners thru regular employment and receiving a W-2 at the end of the year.
For those applicants without credit, Clear Lending will help applicants establish credit thru non-traditional trade lines such as car insurance, utilities or even store financed payment experience. The idea is to provide our investors the applicant has enough payment experience demonstrating ability and intention to repay loans and debts over at least 12 or 24 month period.
Home buyers going thru a home loan application process are analyzed thru several variables which will show not only their creditworthiness and ability to repay but also their chances to default on the loan applying for. A number of variables are considered:
- Credit: Credit reports show all creditors payment history and balance information reported to Equifax, Experian and Transunion. These rating companies rank individuals' creditworthiness thru a scoring system ranging from 300 to 850. The lower the worsen and the higher the better credit rating. Most banks and lending companies will not consider anyone with less than 640 scores. Clear Lending can help applicants with 500 scores. The level of outstanding debt showing on credit report will play an important role in determining how much more applicant can get further in debt before personal finances collapse.
- Employment: Employment is another important variable considered when making a credit decision. Employment history is closely related to the applicants' ability to earn wages and thus to pay current bills plus new proposed debt such as a home loan. This is why employment history is verified for at least the previous 2 years from application.
- Income: Analysis of the applicants pay rate is extremely important to determine their most regular and constant earnings month after month. An increasing income trend will indicate home loan buyer can handle new proposed debt.
- Assets: For ITIN applicants trying to become homeowners, how much money they have saved is probably the most important variable. Without the right amount of savings, an application cannot proceed. The percentage needed for a down payment will depend on the complete scenario. For each applicant scenario, a different variable may allow smaller down payment starting with 10% or as high as 20% for those applicants with riskier credit profiles.
General Program Highlights include:
- Applicants buying Primary Residence only.
- Minimum loan $160,000.
- Fixed Loans only.
- No credit OK with non-traditional trade lines.
- No Mobile or Manufactured Homes.
- Mortgage loan to purchase, refinance and/or cash out.
- Financing up to 90% with 660 credit scores.
- Gift funds acceptable after borrower contributes at least 5% of own funds.
- Eligible properties Single Family Residences or Townhouses only.
- Minimum 4 months reserves at closing.
If you want to purchase your dream home, wait no longer and know the amount you are Pre-Approved for.
At Clear Lending, we are driven to help all borrowing needs. Now with the ITIN Loan Program becoming a homeowner for ITIN recipients is easier than ever. Please simply complete our secure encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we shall review it and get back to you with the best options.
Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Joan and his team provided me with a flawless and stress-free service, as a first time home buyer. From the first interaction, until closing and thereafter, it has been an absolute pleasure to partner with Clear Lending. Their knowledge and transparency is incredible, and this industry needs more Joan's (and his team) in this world!
Joan and his team were extremely helpful and really attentive to our needs while going through our loan process. They made sure the VA process went smoothly as well. I would recommend Clear Lending to all looking to buy a house.
FROM GOOGLE: Clear Lending, con Joan y su equipo, excedió mis expectativas. Desde la rapidez del proceso al ser un solo punto de contacto como realtor y lender, el conocimiento y el nivel de negociación, es una experiencia profesional y que da certeza. En todo momento Joan estuvo para contestar dudas, la comunicación es directa y al grano y sus técnicas de negociación muestran la experience que tiene en la industria. Al final, terminamos con la propiedad que tiene todo lo que buscábamos y, no solo eso, la propiedad está evaluada en $40,000 más del precio que pagamos ($40,000 in equity right from the start!). Comprar casa no es cosa sencilla y puede ser estresante, especialmente si tienes DACA; Joan lo hizo posible. Te agradezco Joan.