All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Here are 10 things you don’t want to do while you’re in the process of buying a home:
1. DO NOT change your job and even less decide to become self-employed as you will be required minimum 2 years income taxes. Lenders want income stability so you are less likely to default on the loan.
2. DO NOT change banks or you will be required a lot of information in order to source your deposits.
3. DO NOT buy anything once you have prequalified with your loan officer. Any new purchase will increase your debt-to-income ratios and thus might result in a loan denial.
4. DO NOT buy furniture on credit before closing. EVEN if you are promised no interest payments until the future. Loans have been denied at closing day due to new debts undisclosed at application. Lenders and Banks review your credit again on closing day.
5. DO NOT be late on your credit card payments nor increase its balances. Your loan approval is based on first credit score enquire. Any other credit move might result in loan being denied in the middle of the process.
6. DO NOT make any cash deposits 2 months prior a loan submission!
Limit your deposits preferably from your work related compensation. All deposits need to be sourced and explained or else banks and lenders might not accept your asset account. Your down payment needs to be “sitting” in your account for at least two months prior to application (known as “seasoning”) so funds don’t just appear “out of nowhere”.
7. DO NOT lie on your loan application. Sounds simple, right? Omitting recent debts not showing on credit or liabilities you have or fudge your income is fraud.
8. DO NOT co-sign a loan for anyone. Even if you’re not the one making the payments on that loan, it will show up on your credit and thus increase your debt-to-income ratio.
9. DO NOT make too many inquiries on your credit. Looking for new credit translates into higher risk for lenders. If your inquiries are related to your mortgage search, it usually doesn’t affect your credit score because the assumption is you are rate shopping. But opening credit accounts within a short period of time represents some risk and your credit could take a hit. It’s probably not a huge factor in your calculating your ability to repay a loan but why take a chance at this juncture?
10. DO NOT spend the money you will need for closing costs. Part of the price of financing a loan is the closing costs and you’ll likely have some responsibility for paying them. Make sure you have enough saved for your share of the obligation.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing FHA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply.
Joan Gallardo, Elena, and the rest of the team at Clear Lending really impressed me from the beginning! They are the most honest, ethical, humble, and hardworking team I have ever come across. They are the true experts in the home mortgage/ lending industry. I met Joan after being jerked around by Quicken Loans for 2 months. Quicken tried to screw me over so bad with fees thinking I was not going to read any documents. They are pure scum! I was days away from closing when Quicken told me "Not everyone can afford a home". Then I called and spoke with Joan and within an hour, he told me that a home purchase was definitely doable. Being a first time home buyer, I was very nervous about the whole process, and more so having to go through it a second time. However, Joan worked tirelessly, like I've never seen before. He explained everything to me in detail and always answered when I called; something that is very important in my eyes. There was never any gimmicks, just truth. He was always optimistic even when I was down and feeling hopeless. The exceptional service that Joan and Clear Lending provided me was just beyond what words can explain. They definitely think of every single option before giving any glimpse of negativity. Clear Lending was able to get my debt to income approved and the bank to approve my loan; All in 1 month! One major hurdle that Joan assisted me with was with my employment. The day of my closing, I got word that I was laid off. I thought the deal was dead and I was going to lose all the money I had already put down. It was one of the worst possible things that could happen. I had given up! I had no hope! I could not close on that day, but Joan went as far as speaking with the bank, and seller's realtor to extend the contract. Once extended, I was blessed enough to find another job (same industry) the very next week and with a strong Verification of Employment, I was able to close on my home AND with a low interest rate that no one else can beat! I truly feel blessed to have worked with Joan and Clear Lending. Joan and the rest of the staff wholeheartedly care about their clients. I would not think twice about referring Joan and Clear Lending to anyone. I will forever remember the hard work and dedication Joan provided to me. With gratitude and so much appreciation, I want to thank everyone at Clear Lending. I am officially a home owner! And it's all because of your outstanding work ethic.
Buenísimo Loan Officer!!!!!!! SUPER RECOMENDADO, gracias por hacer lo imposible posible; gracias por todo tu tiempo, apoyo y consejos. Excelente persona siempre tratando de ayudar y hacer más fácil el proceso. Siempre al pendiente y tratando de encontrar la mejor opción. La verdad nunca pensé que nos prestaran el dinero para comprar la casa y Joan lo consiguió!!!!!! Gracias por todas tus atenciones. Saludos Beatriz Gonzalez.
It was an absolute pleasure working with Clear Lending Home Mortgage! Joan and his team truly worked hard on helping me receive my dream home. As a first time home buyer I was unaware of the process and very unsure of what all it took to complete the process. After receiving constant let down and missed opportunities. I was on the verge of giving up until I spoke to Joan. He and his staff worked hard for me in closing on my first home in under 30 days, with an amazingly low interest rate. There was never a time I questioned Joan or his staff. I went into closing confident with no suprises.They were with me the entire process. Words cannot express how grateful I am of Clear Lending Home Mortgage. The level of professionalism and dedication to work hard for the home buyer is exceptional. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase a home, they won't disappoint! Thank you Joan for everything, you made a dream come true!