All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Here are 10 things you don’t want to do while you’re in the process of buying a home:
1. DO NOT change your job and even less decide to become self-employed as you will be required minimum 2 years income taxes. Lenders want income stability so you are less likely to default on the loan.
2. DO NOT change banks or you will be required a lot of information in order to source your deposits.
3. DO NOT buy anything once you have prequalified with your loan officer. Any new purchase will increase your debt-to-income ratios and thus might result in a loan denial.
4. DO NOT buy furniture on credit before closing. EVEN if you are promised no interest payments until the future. Loans have been denied at closing day due to new debts undisclosed at application. Lenders and Banks review your credit again on closing day.
5. DO NOT be late on your credit card payments nor increase its balances. Your loan approval is based on first credit score enquire. Any other credit move might result in loan being denied in the middle of the process.
6. DO NOT make any cash deposits 2 months prior a loan submission!
Limit your deposits preferably from your work related compensation. All deposits need to be sourced and explained or else banks and lenders might not accept your asset account. Your down payment needs to be “sitting” in your account for at least two months prior to application (known as “seasoning”) so funds don’t just appear “out of nowhere”.
7. DO NOT lie on your loan application. Sounds simple, right? Omitting recent debts not showing on credit or liabilities you have or fudge your income is fraud.
8. DO NOT co-sign a loan for anyone. Even if you’re not the one making the payments on that loan, it will show up on your credit and thus increase your debt-to-income ratio.
9. DO NOT make too many inquiries on your credit. Looking for new credit translates into higher risk for lenders. If your inquiries are related to your mortgage search, it usually doesn’t affect your credit score because the assumption is you are rate shopping. But opening credit accounts within a short period of time represents some risk and your credit could take a hit. It’s probably not a huge factor in your calculating your ability to repay a loan but why take a chance at this juncture?
10. DO NOT spend the money you will need for closing costs. Part of the price of financing a loan is the closing costs and you’ll likely have some responsibility for paying them. Make sure you have enough saved for your share of the obligation.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing FHA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply.
Thank you so very much!!! I'm still in a state of shock and disbelief... I really did not expect to close on this deal...You & Eleana have been wonderful and I'm so grateful for all you did to guide me through this entire adventure. I hope to meet you face-to-face someday.
FROM GOOGLE: We are first time home owners, thanks to Joan and his team at Clear Lending. I may add his assistant Patricia A. was very pleasant to work with and very attentive. Our house hunting journey was painless, smooth, and actually quick. How quick… in 29 days we went from looking at 10 houses (in one day), we were serious about buying a house. Joan provided potential houses for us in the area we wanted and we did our homework in reviewing and narrowing it down to 10. From looking at different houses to the closing date, I can stay Joan was very much hands on through the whole process. My husband dealt with Joan primarily, but I could see how Joan was there for us. When we had questions at any given time, we could asked, he was always available and responsive. As first time home buyers we had lots of questions and Joan didn’t minimize our questions. Joan is very knowledgeable in his line of work, I can honestly say that. He always kept us informed of what was going on behind the scenes, so we felt at ease. Thanks to Joan, we were able to obtain a good low mortgage rate. Obtain a HOUSE, we are happy and thankful to call our own! My husband actually found Clear Lending online and we couldn’t believe the reviews, it sounded too good to be true. Take it from us, it’s true, we have experienced ourselves. We are thankful to Joan for his dedication, sincerity, knowledge, and guidance. Joan was truly a blessing for us. We would truly recommend Joan and his team at Clear Lending. God bless you Joan. Migdia
July 28th.... A very important day for someone at age 44. A huge change that was much needed but none the less, very difficult. After living in my previous home for 15 years and being with someone for 25 years, I found myself back at my Mom’s house and starting over. After wallowing in my sadness for a while, I decided to start looking for a new home for my young adult children, dogs and myself. Thankfully, a cousin had given me a number to a realtor that led me to Joan with Clear Lending. With all the difficult changes I also was in for a fight when it came to applying for a mortgage. Being naive to the process, Joan was very patient and helpful. Even when I felt hopeless, he reminded me constantly it would be okay and it was part of the process, I'm not sure but I think maybe a part of him was starting to see the difficulty I was facing. But one night, I received the best phone call in the world!! I was clear to move forward and close on my home. I thank God every day for putting the right people in my path to help in my new chapter of life. Thank you Joan and Clear Lending for working so hard on my approval for my mortgage.