All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Here are 10 things you don’t want to do while you’re in the process of buying a home:
1. DO NOT change your job and even less decide to become self-employed as you will be required minimum 2 years income taxes. Lenders want income stability so you are less likely to default on the loan.
2. DO NOT change banks or you will be required a lot of information in order to source your deposits.
3. DO NOT buy anything once you have prequalified with your loan officer. Any new purchase will increase your debt-to-income ratios and thus might result in a loan denial.
4. DO NOT buy furniture on credit before closing. EVEN if you are promised no interest payments until the future. Loans have been denied at closing day due to new debts undisclosed at application. Lenders and Banks review your credit again on closing day.
5. DO NOT be late on your credit card payments nor increase its balances. Your loan approval is based on first credit score enquire. Any other credit move might result in loan being denied in the middle of the process.
6. DO NOT make any cash deposits 2 months prior a loan submission!
Limit your deposits preferably from your work related compensation. All deposits need to be sourced and explained or else banks and lenders might not accept your asset account. Your down payment needs to be “sitting” in your account for at least two months prior to application (known as “seasoning”) so funds don’t just appear “out of nowhere”.
7. DO NOT lie on your loan application. Sounds simple, right? Omitting recent debts not showing on credit or liabilities you have or fudge your income is fraud.
8. DO NOT co-sign a loan for anyone. Even if you’re not the one making the payments on that loan, it will show up on your credit and thus increase your debt-to-income ratio.
9. DO NOT make too many inquiries on your credit. Looking for new credit translates into higher risk for lenders. If your inquiries are related to your mortgage search, it usually doesn’t affect your credit score because the assumption is you are rate shopping. But opening credit accounts within a short period of time represents some risk and your credit could take a hit. It’s probably not a huge factor in your calculating your ability to repay a loan but why take a chance at this juncture?
10. DO NOT spend the money you will need for closing costs. Part of the price of financing a loan is the closing costs and you’ll likely have some responsibility for paying them. Make sure you have enough saved for your share of the obligation.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing FHA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply.
It was a pleasure to work with Joan and Elena at Clear Lending Mortgage. They guided us through the process step by step and were always available to answer questions. They worked with our situation, and made it possible for us to purchase our first home. I would recommend them without reservation.
FROM GOOGLE: AWESOME! AMAZING! EXPERIENCED! I can go on and on with adjectives to describe this guy! If you need a loan officer/realtor that you can trust, then Joan is the guy for you! I am a first time home buyer; I just got out of a complicated loan process and was very scared to go through another process of purchasing a home again until I met Joan. With Joan, buying a home was very simple and straight forward. He took his time to educate me about the loan process, and it allowed me to make informed decisions. I decided on the conventional loan, and he worked very hard to ensure that I got a loan with a meager interest rate. He kept me updated throughout and ensured that I understood everything. The entire process was super fast, and we closed the deal very early paying lower than I had expected for closing costs. I strongly recommend "Joan Gallardo of Clear lending" to anyone out there who is interested in buying a home. He saves you time, money, energy, and guides you through the process. You won't regret it!
Thank you so much Joan for helping me get approved and close on my beautiful house after being denied by AMCAP and CORNERSTONE over silly stuff. I signed a contract with Stormi Harris from NEWMARK homes and she pretty much requested me to get approved with their preferred lenders. First, I went to AMCAP and later I was sent to CORNERSTONE. Both first approved me but after waiting and a second review or something like that denied me for not having 2-year employment history with same employer and for a couple of silly old issues on credit. At that point, I had given NEWMARK homes over $13,000 which sometimes as per all communications I felt builder I was not going to get back if I didn’t get approved. Then I after searching on google for local lenders I was lucky enough to find Clear Lending and after sending an approval request I got a call from Broker Joan Gallardo. I advised him about the urgency and after I sent him my documents requested he gave me peace of mind by telling me I had 90% chance of being able to close. Joan was so clear and precise with what to expect I felt I was on the right place. After few conditions we had to clear I got the good news I was Clear-To-Close. I am so thankful I want everyone to know this guy rocks and if you are buying a brand new house maybe you want to avoid builder lenders if you don’t have everything perfect. Loan Officers will tell you everything is ok but as I lived it I can see they had no idea what underwriting may come back with after waiting and waiting for an approval. Soo scary!!!! Thanks Clear Lending for saving me from a huge loss and helping realize my dreams. I will refer you all my friends or whoever ask me if I know a good lender!!!